Free people are not equal. Equal people are not free.
“A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t
have one, you’ll probably never need one again.” The
definition of the word Conundrum is: something that is
puzzling or confusing.
Here are six Conundrums of socialism in the
United States of America :
1. America is capitalist and greedy –
yet half of the population is subsidized.
2. Half of the population is subsidized –
yet they think they are victims.
3. They think they are victims – yet their
representatives run the government.
4. Their representatives run the government –
yet the poor keep getting poorer.
5. The poor keep getting poorer – yet they
have things that people in other countries
only dream about.
6. They have things that people in other
countries only dream about – yet they want
America to be more like those other countries.
Think about it! And that, my friends, pretty
much sums up the USA in the 21st Century.
Makes you wonder who is doing the math.
These three, short sentences tell you a lot
about the direction of our current government
and cultural environment :
1. We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims
by the actions of a few lunatics, but we are
encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the
actions of a few lunatics.
Funny how that works.
And here’s another one worth considering…
2. Seems we constantly hear about how Social
Security is going to run out of money. But we
never hear about welfare or food stamps running
out of money? What’s interesting is the first
group “worked for” their money, but the second
Think about it…..and Last but not least :
3. Why are we cutting benefits for our veterans,
no pay raises for our military and cutting our army
but we are not stopping the payments or benefits
to illegal aliens.